Sunday, March 29, 2009

What makes Katrina look so good?


Katrina Kaif has been sharing her beauty secrets recently. It’s a mixture of lifestyle, make-up and fashion. “I get up early in the morning and drink three to four glasses of water. I adore jogging, swimming and going to the gym,” she explains, “I think my skin looks more beautiful when I put less make up on my face. I like purifying Apricot Oil from Anne Semoin. I also believe in a mineral mud mask by Anne Semoin. It keeps my skin looking good.”

On the fashion front, Katrina likes to keep it simple too. “I love to put on floral summer dresses or tracks and sweatshirts or cargo pants and sleeveless tee shirts,” she says, “When I am at a party, I usually opt for a Tarun Tahiliani Indo-Western or Rocky S’ Westerns.”

No comments:

Post a Comment