Friday, August 27, 2010

ZARURAT-E-RISHTA

ZARURAT-E-RISHTA

15-Dynamics Road
MATHS Nagar
67 Degree
45 Minutes
23 Seconds

My Dear Algebra!

With due calculations, I am asking for your opinion about the marriage of my sun zero with your daughter infinity.

I have already consulted my brother Statistics and sister Astronomy, and in their opinion,
they will lead happy life. You might also be knowing that they love each other so much that they can sacrifice their lives for each other. To this theorem D quote the following.

Any digit + Infinity and any digit = zero

However, you will agree with me that both my son and daughter have certain weaknesses. My son zero, in spite of his popularity amongst his colleagues, when multiplied yield none but himself. Coming to your daughter’s weakness, when she starts working, she knows no bounds. Many intellectuals have tried to asses her speed, but failed, despite their weakness, the couple is exactly suitable for each other.
Would you kindly tell with the help of convergent series or form the logarithmic table suitable date for their marriage.
For your satisfaction you may consult calculus and Analytical Geometry. With this I end my letter. Love to lovely daughter infinity.
Anxiously waiting for your final reply.

Thank you,
Yours Sincerely
Trigonometry

No comments:

Post a Comment